Global Gene Editing Tools Market to Continue Excellent GrowthApril 21, 2021
The global market of gene editing tools is estimated to make up over US$258 million in terms of value in 2021. This is according to the Global Gene Editing Tools Market Professional Survey Research Report 2021-2028 released by Report Consultant in April 2021. The report also projects that the market is likely to accrue a compound annual growth rate of over 18% from 2021 to 2018.
The main objective of the report is to provide information based on a descriptive analysis of how trends could have an impact on the future direction of the gene editing tools market from 2021-2018. Various aspects of the market were analyzed and described, including key players, product types, market drivers, and trends, as well as the opportunities and challenges.
The primary focus of the report is the use of gene editing tools for healthcare. The leading players mentioned were Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Horizon Discovery Group, Merck, among others.
You might also like:
- CRISPR Dominates Genome Editing Market, TALENs Projected to Grow until 2025
- Report Forecasts Healthy Growth for Gene Editing Market
- North America Genome Editing Market Projected to Reach US$ 4,000 Mn by 2025
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- Experts Release Guidance on How to Communicate about COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy
News from Around the World
- Researchers Identify Factors Affecting Critical Thinking toward GM Foods
- Brazil Approves Oxitec's Friendly™ Technology Against Fall Armyworm
- Multi-Institutional Effort Produces Comprehensive Guide for Communicating Plant Science
- Indian Farmers Lose Opportunity to Benefit from Bt Brinjal as GEAC Halts Field Trials
- JIC Study Reveals Genes that Control Growth Habit in Plants
- EFSA Report Says 98% of Pesticide Residues in Food in the EU within Legal Limits
- Studies Show How Microbiome Affects Breeding of Apples and Oil Pumpkins
- Researchers Present Improved Direct PCR-based Technology for GE Plants Screening
- Success of Bt Brinjal in Bangladesh Opens Possibility for Two New Eggplant Varieties
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Scientists Develop Gene-Edited Mosquito to Help Eliminate Malaria
- Global Gene Editing Tools Market to Continue Excellent Growth
Subscribe to CBU: