Through knowledge sharing and capacity building, ISAAA facilitates informed decision making on application and adoption of biotechnologies. Together with a network of Biotechnology Information Centers in the developing countries in Asia and Africa and like-minded partners globally, ISAAA is proud to host events that empower biotech innovations and create opportunities for massive learning.
Explore the possibilities
- Stay tuned
- Gene Drive Webinar Series
- (July 22, 2021) Webinar 4: Regulatory and governance considerations for gene drive research
- (July 8, 2021) Webinar 3: Can gene drive eliminate vector-borne diseases?
- (June 24, 2021) Webinar 2: Could gene drive approaches be used to protecting nature and recover biodiversity loss?
- (June 10, 2021) Webinar 1: What is gene Drive?
- (June 11, 2021) International Trade in Crops with New Breeding Technologies The Australian Perspective