Report Forecasts Healthy Growth for Gene Editing MarketNovember 18, 2020
The global CRISPR gene editing market is increasing gradually with a healthy compound annual growth rate of 23.35% from 2019 to 2026. The market growth is attributed to the growing prevalence of cancer worldwide and the expanding application of CRISPR technology by various academic institutions. These data are included in the market report released by Data Bridge Market Research.
The report contains a detailed overview of the market based on extensive research, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple primary and secondary sources. The important highlights of the market report are key market dynamics, current market scenario, and future prospects of the sector. The key industry influencers as well as the major drivers and restraints of the CRISPR industry were also identified.
Read more from BCFocus.
You might also like:
- ISAAA Genome Editing Resource
- CRISPR Dominates Genome Editing Market, TALENs Projected to Grow until 2025
- Researchers Map Largest, Most Complex CRISPR System
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- Chemists Discover Structure of Key SARS-CoV-2 Protein
News from Around the World
- International Rescue Brings Syria's Seed Collection Back to Svalbard
- OFAB-Kenya Celebrates Media's Contribution to Promoting Agri-biotech
- Extra Gene Pairs and Biological Clock Control Important Plant Functions
- Texas AgriLife Makes Breakthrough in Fight Against Plant Diseases
- Honduran Farmers Attest to GM Maize Benefits
- Bansal Leads Initiative to Evaluate ~22,000 Wheat Accessions
- Australian OGTR Invites Public Comments on GM Clover Field Trial
- Pakistan's Agriculture Industry Remains Open for Biotech Opportunities
- Virtual Tech Forum to Tackle Environmental Impact of GM Crops
- More Clues on the Mystery of Fast-evolving Genes Found in ‘Junk DNA'
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Report Forecasts Healthy Growth for Gene Editing Market
Subscribe to CBU: