8th Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress AsiaSeptember 21, 2022
You are invited to the 8th Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress Asia on November 15-16, 2022 at DoubleTree by Hilton, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Co-located with the 3rd Microbiome for Agriculture Congress Asia, this congress will dive deeper into plant genomics and gene editing through a series of case studies and examination of the latest scientific research. This congress will explore how gene editing technologies, novel breeding techniques, and omic technologies are applied for the development of key crops in Asia.
ISAAA Inc. is one of the media partners of this event. Use the following discount codes to register:
SK/PGCA22/20 valid until 30 Sept 2022
SK/PGCA22/10 valid until 30 Oct 2022
Visit the event website for more details.
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Asian Regional Workshop on Current and Upcoming Items under the CBD and its Protocols
- What do you think of this newsletter?
- GM Yeast Produces Intense Aromas in Beer
- Australian OGTR Receives Application for Field Trial of GM Perennial Ryegrass
- Beliefs in Conspiracy Theories About GMOs Can Be Corrected Using the Right Information
- 8th Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress Asia
- Animal Biotechnology Opportunities and Regulations in the Philippines
- India's GEAC Approves Field Trials of GM Cotton and Maize
- Indonesia Opts for GM Soybean to Increase National Production
- Researchers Enhance Soybean Phytophthora Resistance Without Growth Penalty
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (November 29, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (November 29, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: