Animal Biotechnology Opportunities and Regulations in the PhilippinesSeptember 21, 2022
ISAAA Inc., in partnership with Winrock International through the Building Safe Agricultural Food Enterprises (B-SAFE) Project, will hold the webinar on Animal Biotechnology Opportunities and Regulations in the Philippines on September 29, 2022, at 10:00 AM (GMT+8). The registration is now open.
The discussions will include:
- Global status and opportunities of animal biotechnology for food and agriculture
- Opportunities and regulation of animal biotechnology in the Philippines
The online event is the third part of a webinar series and will provide an overview of the status and opportunities of animal biotechnology for food and agriculture globally. It will also discuss the research and development opportunities, and regulations of animal biotechnology in the Philippines. The webinar will feature Dr. Carl Ramage, Managing Director of Rautaki Solutions Ltd. based in Melbourne, Australia, and Dr. Claro Mingala, Director of the Biotech Program Office and Director of the Philippine Agriculture and Fisheries Biotechnology Program of the Department of Agriculture. ISAAA Inc. Executive Director Dr. Rhodora Romero-Aldemita will moderate the discussions.
You might also like:
- Overcoming Challenges in Animal Biotechnology Research
- The Regulatory Status of Animal Biotechnology and Consumer Acceptability of Genome-Edited Animals (Part 1)
- The Regulatory Status of Animal Biotechnology and Consumer Acceptability of Genome-Edited Animals (Part 2)
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Asian Regional Workshop on Current and Upcoming Items under the CBD and its Protocols
- What do you think of this newsletter?
- GM Yeast Produces Intense Aromas in Beer
- Australian OGTR Receives Application for Field Trial of GM Perennial Ryegrass
- Beliefs in Conspiracy Theories About GMOs Can Be Corrected Using the Right Information
- 8th Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress Asia
- Animal Biotechnology Opportunities and Regulations in the Philippines
- India's GEAC Approves Field Trials of GM Cotton and Maize
- Indonesia Opts for GM Soybean to Increase National Production
- Researchers Enhance Soybean Phytophthora Resistance Without Growth Penalty
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (September 21, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (September 21, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (August 31, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: