What do you think of this newsletter?September 21, 2022
We request your feedback regarding our e-newsletter, the Crop Biotech Update. We need your comments and suggestions to help us improve our service. Please take a few minutes to answer this short questionnaire.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to receiving your feedback.
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Asian Regional Workshop on Current and Upcoming Items under the CBD and its Protocols
- What do you think of this newsletter?
- GM Yeast Produces Intense Aromas in Beer
- Australian OGTR Receives Application for Field Trial of GM Perennial Ryegrass
- Beliefs in Conspiracy Theories About GMOs Can Be Corrected Using the Right Information
- 8th Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress Asia
- Animal Biotechnology Opportunities and Regulations in the Philippines
- India's GEAC Approves Field Trials of GM Cotton and Maize
- Indonesia Opts for GM Soybean to Increase National Production
- Researchers Enhance Soybean Phytophthora Resistance Without Growth Penalty
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (September 20, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (September 13, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: