What do you think of this newsletter?September 21, 2022
We request your feedback regarding our e-newsletter, the Crop Biotech Update. We need your comments and suggestions to help us improve our service. Please take a few minutes to answer this short questionnaire.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to receiving your feedback.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Asian Regional Workshop on Current and Upcoming Items under the CBD and its Protocols
- What do you think of this newsletter?
- GM Yeast Produces Intense Aromas in Beer
- Australian OGTR Receives Application for Field Trial of GM Perennial Ryegrass
- Beliefs in Conspiracy Theories About GMOs Can Be Corrected Using the Right Information
- 8th Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress Asia
- Animal Biotechnology Opportunities and Regulations in the Philippines
- India's GEAC Approves Field Trials of GM Cotton and Maize
- Indonesia Opts for GM Soybean to Increase National Production
- Researchers Enhance Soybean Phytophthora Resistance Without Growth Penalty
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (September 21, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (September 21, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (August 31, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: