Report Projects Global Gene Editing Market Trends 2022-2026April 20, 2022
Research and Markets released the latest global market report on gene editing for 2022. According to the report, the gene editing market is projected to grow from US$5.41 billion in 2021 to US$6.35 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.2%.
The projected growth is attributed to the resumption of operations of companies and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is expected that the market would reach US12.04 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 17.4%The gene editing market covers the sales of gene editing tools such as CRISPR, TALENs, zinc finger nucleases, and other related services. Gene editing allows a change to occur in the genetic code at a specific location in a genome. It also involved cell line engineering, animal genetic engineering, and plant genetic engineering. The major players in the gene editing market include CRISPR, GenScript USA Inc, Horizon Discovery Group plc, Integrated DNA Technologies, New England Biolabs, OriGene Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KgaA, GenScript Corporation, among others.
Read the summary of the report from Research and Markets.
You might also like:
- ISAAA Features Latest Genome Editing Innovations in Biweekly News Release
- Global Gene Editing Tools Market to Continue Excellent Growth
- Latin America's Regulatory Approach in Gene Editing Positions Americas to be the Global Leader in Agri Innovation
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
Research and Tools
- Protein To Improve Grain Yield in Both Maize and Rice Identified
- Conscious™ Foods Soon to Release Gene-Edited Leafy Greens
- Researchers Present Three-pronged Strategy to Drive Genetic Improvement of Cattle
Trends and Impact
- Report Projects Global Gene Editing Market Trends 2022-2026
Public Acceptance and Engagement
- Experts Address Top Perceived Risks of Genome-Edited Crops
- UK's GM Pioneers Laud Easing of Gene Editing Rules
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (January 25, 2023)
- Genome Editing Supplement (January 18, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (January 25, 2023)
Subscribe to CBU: