MSU Training Program on IPR and Technology CommercializationFebruary 22, 2017
The Michigan State University (MSU) World Technology Access Program (WorldTAP) invites applications to its training program, "Technology Transfer, Intellectual Property Management, Technology Commercialization, and Product Stewardship" which will run from August 20 to September 1, 2017 in East Lansing, Michigan.
The training program is designed to enhance knowledge and skills of scientists and research managers in various aspects of agricultural research management, technology transfer, and commercialization. The program will share best practices in research management and partnerships, technology transfer, and delivery systems.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Climate-smart Rice Helps Farmers Face Climate Change
- Public learns about GMOs at ‘Harvest Money' Expo in Uganda
- Australian OGTR Approves Field Trial of GM Potato
- Downregulation of BnDA1 Improves Seed Weight and Organ Size in Oilseed Rape
- Overexpression of Wheat Gene TaOEP16-2-5B Enhances Heat and Drought Tolerance in Arabidopsis
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Development of Targeted Mutant Rice using the CRISPR-Cpf1 System
- USPTO Releases Verdict on CRISPR Patent
- Fat Content in Soybean Oil Modified with CRISPR-Cpf1
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Penicillin Production in Penicillium chrysogenum is not Dependent on the Number of Synthesis Genes
From the BICs
- Helsinki and Cairo Universities Collaborate to Advance Science
- The GMO MOOC is Back!
- MSU Training Program on IPR and Technology Commercialization
- IPBO-VIB-UGent Course "Modern Breeding Techniques of Maize"
- New ISAAA Board Game: #BiotechisCool
- New Communication Materials from Cornell Alliance for Science
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (August 10, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (August 10, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (July 27, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: