ISAAA Infomercial: What Do People Say About Biotech?June 11, 2014
ISAAA released a new informercial featuring photos of students, teachers, farmers, media practitioners, and consumers who were asked to write one-liners about their perception on biotechnology. These photos were taken during the science fairs held in the Philippines in 2013. Watch the 90-second clip now at http://www.isaaa.org/resources/biotechinfomercials/whatisbiotech/default.asp.
This infomercial is one of the Biotech Infomercials produced by the Global Knowledge Center on Crop Biotechnology of ISAAA. The animated videos are designed to present fact-based information on biotechnology in graphical and concise format.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- International Organizations Reconfirm Support for Biotech Wheat Commercialization
- Scientists Analyze Citrus Genomes to Produce Resistant Varieties
- Kenyan Governors Call for Lifting of GMO Ban
- Phaseolus Genome Gives Insights into Nitrogen Fixation
- Scientists Show How Bacterial Protein in Aphid Saliva Triggers Plant Defense
- New Website for Fruit Genome Databases
- CCAFS-SEA and Partners Discuss Effective Communication on Climate Change
- A Comparative Study of GMO Labeling in the South Korea, US, and EU
- Australian GM Farmer Wins Landmark Case
- Scientists Uncover Root Mechanism to Boost Crop Performance
- Effect of Excessive UV-B Light on Soybean Plants
- OsMYB103L Regulates Cellulose Synthase Genes and Improves Leaf Shape and Strength in Rice
- Potassium Transport Gene in Soybean Enhances Its Resistance to Soybean Mosaic Virus
- Impact of Virus Resistant GM Wheat on Microbial Community Diversity
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Human Genome Project Gets Protein Equivalent
- Sheep Genome Decoded
- Functional Human Growth Factors Produced from an Insect-Baculovirus System
- International Conference on Asian Food Security
- ISAAA Infomercial: What Do People Say About Biotech?
- Biotech Corn Farmer Story in ISAAA Blog
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (June 29, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (June 22, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (June 29, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: