CRISPR Market Size to Reach US$3.73B by 2032August 24, 2022
In 2021, the CRISPR/CRISPR-associated genes market was valued at US$1.56 billion. With a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.67%, the market is expected to reach US$3.73 billion by 2032, Market.us reported.
CRISPR has a wide array of applications, particularly for genome editing. Its popularity has increased over the years since its discovery as a tool in genetics. Since then, CRISPR has been driving developments in genome editing across medicine and biotechnology.
The market growth is attributed to the increasing investments by biotechnology companies and non-profit entities in research and developmental initiatives. The primary drivers are the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
Read the original article from Eturbo or download the report from Market.us to know more.
You might also like:
- Pocket K No. 54: Plant Breeding Innovation: CRISPR-Cas9
- CRISPR Technology Market Growing Rapidly
- Japan's CRISPR Fish Enters Market
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
Gene Editing Supplement (August 24, 2022)
Research and Tools
- Enhanced Green Fluorescent Marker Effective in Transforming Grapes Using CRISPR
- UC San Diego Researchers Use CRISPR to Target Global Crop Pest
- CRISPR Method Successfully Developed for Medicinal Fungus
- CRISPR-Based Test Enables Fast and Accurate Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Variants
- FDA Approves CRISPR-based Therapeutic for Trial
Trends and Impact
- CRISPR Market Size to Reach US$3.73B by 2032
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (June 7, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (May 31, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: