CRISPR Technology Market to Drive More Business OpportunitiesNovember 2, 2022
The global CRISPR technology market was valued at US$2,251.2 Mn in 2021 and is projected to reach a value of US$7,715.6 Mn by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.2% between 2022 and 2028. This is according to the market research report released by Coherent Market Insights.
The strong market growth in the CRISPR market is attributed to the increased disease burden and the rising demand and adoption of CRISPR. Furthermore, rising funding from the government and the private sector, as well as technological advancements, are expected to boost the market's growth. The increasing development of novel therapeutics is also expected to drive the growth of the global CRISPR market during the forecast period.
Read more from Coherent Market Insights.
You might also like:
- Demand for Nutritious Food and Targeted Treatments Fuels Growth of CRISPR Market
- CRISPR Market Size to Reach US$3.73B by 2032
- CRISPR Technology Market Growing Rapidly
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Scientists Sequence Honeycrisp Apple Genome
- Australia's OGTR Invites Comments on Commercial Import and Distribution of GM Chrysanthemum
- Prospects of Purple Tomato in Australia
- ISAAA Webinar: Research and Development of Biotech Crops in the Philippines
- India's GEAC Recommends the Environmental Release of GM Mustard DMH-11
- Research Team Presents Circadian Clock Insights that Could be Key to Increased Wheat Yield
- UK’s Precision Breeding Bill Enters House of Lords
- Breakthrough in Panama Disease Control in Bananas
- Drought-tolerant Sugarcane Performs Well in Chinese Field Trials
- Rice Genes Reveal Alternative Sources of Rice Blast Resistance
Plant Breeding Innovations
- CRISPR Technology Market to Drive More Business Opportunities
- Government Regulations Affect Public Perception on Gene-edited Crops -Study
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (January 25, 2023)
- Genome Editing Supplement (January 18, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (January 25, 2023)
Subscribe to CBU: