Demand for Nutritious Food and Targeted Treatments Fuels Growth of CRISPR MarketFebruary 10, 2021
The global CRISPR gene editing market was valued at $846.2 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $10,825.1 million by 2030, registering a compound annual growth rate of 26.86% during the forecast. This is according to the forecast report of Research and Markets.
The report, titled Global CRISPR Gene Editing Market: Focus on Products, Applications, End Users, Country Data (16 Countries), and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030, highlights the answers to the key questions raised about CRISPR including:
- What is CRISPR gene editing?
- What is the timeline for the development of CRISPR technology?
- How did the CRISPR gene editing market evolve, and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global CRISPR gene editing market?
Read more from Research and Market's media release.
You might also like:
- Plant Breeding Innovation: CRISPR-Cas9
- CRISPR Technique 90% Effective in Reducing SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus
- CRISPR-Cas9 for Drug Addiction Treatment
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- Study Shows Climate Change May Have Driven Emergence of SARS-CoV-2
News from Around the World
- Developing Countries Outperform Industrial Countries in GM Crop Adoption
- Researchers Find Peptide that Treats and Prevents Citrus Greening
- Pakistan and China Collaborate to Build Intelligent Agriculture Systems
- Chinese Scientists Unravel the Genome Sequence of Chayote to Improve Its Tuber and Fruit Development
- Overexpression of Plasma Membrane Proton Pump Gene in Rice Promotes Less Fertilizer Use
- Indonesia Passes Post-monitoring Regulation for Genetically Engineered Crops
- BOxO Gene Confers Resistance against Stem Rot in Brown Mustard
- Nanopore Technology Provides GM Plant Molecular Characterization in Just 1 Week
Plant Breeding Innovations
- France's Researchers and Experts Support Agriculture Minister's Vision for New Plant Breeding Technologies
- Leading Scientists and Politicians Welcome Defra Gene Editing Consultation
- Demand for Nutritious Food and Targeted Treatments Fuels Growth of CRISPR Market
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (October 5, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (October 5, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (September 28, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: