ISAAA Webinar: Research and Development of Biotech Crops in the PhilippinesNovember 2, 2022
ISAAA Inc., in partnership with SEARCA Biotechnology Information Center and the Philippine Agriculture and Fisheries Biotechnology Program (DA Biotech Program), will hold the second session of the Know the Science Webinars to present the latest developments in the research and development of biotech crops in the Philippines. Registration is now open to the public.
The second webinar, which will be held on November 3, 2022, will tackle the Research and Development of Pinoy Biotech Products. Dr. Abraham Manalo, Assistant Professor at the National College of Public Administration and Governance, UP Diliman, and Dr. Edison C. Riñen, Bt Cotton Project Leader from the Philippine Fiber Industry Development Authority, will be the resource speakers.
This webinar series serves as a build-up activity for National Biotechnology Week. Attendance to these events is free and open to all. Attendees will get a certificate of participation after filling out the feedback form at the end of the webinar.
Register now on Zoom.
You might also like:
- Updates on PH's Commercialized Biotech Crops: Biotech Corn and Golden Rice
- Philippine National Biotech Week Activities Kick Off With Updates on Bt Corn, Golden Rice
- Philippines Approves Borer-Resistant Bt Eggplant for Commercial Cultivation
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Scientists Sequence Honeycrisp Apple Genome
- Australia's OGTR Invites Comments on Commercial Import and Distribution of GM Chrysanthemum
- Prospects of Purple Tomato in Australia
- ISAAA Webinar: Research and Development of Biotech Crops in the Philippines
- India's GEAC Recommends the Environmental Release of GM Mustard DMH-11
- Research Team Presents Circadian Clock Insights that Could be Key to Increased Wheat Yield
- UK’s Precision Breeding Bill Enters House of Lords
- Breakthrough in Panama Disease Control in Bananas
- Drought-tolerant Sugarcane Performs Well in Chinese Field Trials
- Rice Genes Reveal Alternative Sources of Rice Blast Resistance
- CRISPR Technology Market to Drive More Business Opportunities
- Government Regulations Affect Public Perception on Gene-edited Crops -Study
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (March 29, 2023)
- Genome Editing Supplement (March 22, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: