Updated ISAAA Infographics on Biotech Crops Now AvailableSeptember 6, 2017
ISAAA releases three updated infographics about biotech crops and the countries that plant them, with data from the Brief 52 Global Status of Commercialized Biotech/GM Crops: 2016.
The infographics are:
- Where are biotech crops grown in the world?
- Do you know where biotech crops are grown?
- 21 years of biotech crops in the world
Download the infographics from the ISAAA website, where other topics materials are available for download.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Policy Reforms Key in Biotech/GM Crops Adoption in Africa
- Researchers Explore New Source of Virus Resistance in Wheat
- South American Agriculture Ministers Urge EU & China to Stop Delaying GMO Import Authorizations
- Study Gives Insights into Plants' Light Harvesting Process Under Low Light
- Davao's Vegetable Council Backs Commercial Planting of Bt Eggplant in the Philippines
- APEC: Biotechnology Powerful Tool for Sustainable Agriculture
- RNAi Increases Soybean's Resistance to Viral Pathogens
- OsMYB45 Plays a Vital Role in Cadmium Stress Resistance in Rice
Plant Breeding Innovations
- The Role of OsMADS3 in Regulating Meristem Maintenance in Rice
- CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing in MicroRNA of Rice
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Scientists Develop New Approach to Protect Honey Bees
- Expression of Aflatoxin-Detoxifizyme in the Parotid Gland of Transgenic Pigs
From the BICs
- Conference on Biotech Applications Held in Phu Yen, Vietnam
- New ISAAA Pocket K on Biotech-improved Animals
- Updated ISAAA Infographics on Biotech Crops Now Available
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (September 21, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (September 21, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (August 31, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: