International Workshop to Tackle Regulatory Approaches for Animal BiotechSeptember 7, 2022
The 4th International Workshop on Regulatory Approaches for Agricultural Applications of Animal Biotechnologies will take place in São Paulo, Brazil, on September 12-16, 2022. Topics to be discussed include animal breeding, animal biotechnologies in the pipeline, biosafety and regulatory approaches, and risk assessment.
The event is organized by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture, ISAAA Inc., ISAAA AfriCenter, VirginiaTech, Agriculture and Food Systems, and Universidade de São Paulo.
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- International Workshop to Tackle Regulatory Approaches for Animal Biotech
- Malaria Vaccine with Engineered Parasites Shows Positive Results in Small Trial
- Researchers Propose New Approach for Regulating Genetically Engineered Crops
- Field Study in China Supports Safety of Transgenic Maize on Non-Target Insects
- Multigene Engineering for Sustainable Biotechnological Production of Saffron's Active Ingredient
- Whole Genome Sequencing Provides Astonishing Details About the Greenland Halibut
- Researchers Devise Easier and Cheaper Way to Produce Pheromones
- Apple’s Natural Defense Against Virus Very Similar to GM Mechanism
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (February 1, 2023)
- Genome Editing Supplement (January 18, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (January 25, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: