CRISPR Continues to Drive Gene Editing Market Growth, ReportJanuary 5, 2022
The gene editing market continues to expand in recent years and is projected to go beyond US$19.45 billion by 2028. This is according to the gene editing market report by type and global forecast released by Adroit Market Research.
According to the report, CRISPR has been the primary driver of the impressive growth of the gene editing market because of its precision in editing and cite-specific modifications. The establishment of new cell and gene therapy manufacturing centers and partnerships among biotechnology firms or receiving high investments have boosted the development of the global gene editing market in the past few years. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years.
Read the summary of the report for other details.
You might also like:
- ISAAA Brief 56-2021: Breaking Barriers with Breeding: A Primer on New Breeding Innovations for Food Security
- Pocket K No. 54: Plant Breeding Innovation: CRISPR-Cas9
- Genome Editing Resource
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Global Consortium of Scientists Develop Affordable Sequencing Method for Pathogen Analysis to Help Tackle Global Epidemics
- Experts: Allow Golden Rice to Save Lives
- UCR Scientists Breeding HLB Tolerant Citrus
- Political Will and Scientific Community Continue to Move Biotech Adoption in Bangladesh
- Australian OGTR Receives Application for GM Canola and Indian Mustard Field Trial
- GM Soybean and GM Maize Industrialization in China Shows Remarkable Results
- Göttingen University Research Team Develops Method to Complete Genetic Data
- High-Iron Wheat Awaits Approval for Field Trials in the UK
- International Research Team's Genetic Discoveries to Improve Spinach Disease Resistance and Palatability
- Lychee's Genome Unveils Its Domestication History
- CRISPR-Cas9 Reveals Role of SlSRM1-like in Leaf Development
- CRISPR Continues to Drive Gene Editing Market Growth, Report
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (February 21, 2024)
- Gene Editing Supplement (February 14, 2024)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: