Trending News on Crop Biotech in 2018January 9, 2019
What GM crop can be used to treat AIDS? Which country would be the first one to plant drought and salt tolerant soybean? What are the benefits of GM crop adoption?
The answers to these questions were reported in the Crop Biotech Update in 2018.
We summarized the top 10 most trending Crop Biotech Update news shared on Facebook to give you a quick glance at the most important happenings last year. Read the ISAAA blog now and make sure you don't miss which news made it to the number one spot.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- 2020 Proclaimed International Year of Plant Health by UN General Assembly
- Forecast: Global Agri-biotech Market Size to Grow Significantly in the Next 4 Years
- Scientists Engineer Shortcut for Photosynthetic Glitch, Boosting Crop Growth by 40%
- USDA: No GMOs Detected, No Labeling
- Adoption of Biotech Crops Crucial in Pakistan
- SEARCA BIC Releases Policy Briefs on GM Crops
- Chinese Agri Ministry Approves Import of 5 GM Crops
- ISAAA Announces New SEAsiaCenter Director
- Structure and Function of Photosynthesis Protein Explained in Detail
- GM Potato Shows Improved Colorado Potato Beetle Resistance
- Bt Maize Expressing a Fusion Gene Cry1Ab/Cry1Ac Does Not Harm Pollen Feeders
Plant Breeding Innovations
- CRISPR-Cas9 Used to Modify Seed Morphology Traits in Wheat
- Scientists Characterize CRISPR Mutants Targeting Genes Modulating Pectin Degradation in Ripening Tomato
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Researchers Develop GM Houseplants to Clean Air
- Trending News on Crop Biotech in 2018
Subscribe to CBU: