Global Biotech Seeds Market to Grow by 9.87% in 2022July 25, 2018
Global biotech seeds market is projected by industry experts to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 9.87% during the period 2018-2022, according to Absolute Report's Global Biotech Seeds Market 2018-2022 report.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global biotech seeds market. To calculate the market size, the report considered the revenue generated from the sales of the most planted biotech crops including soybeans, corn, cotton, and canola. The report also provides a comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional level with manufacturers, types, applications, opportunities, challenges.
Read more from Absolute Reports.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Society Needs Radical Adaptation to Attain Nutritional Needs in 2050
- Global Biotech Seeds Market to Grow by 9.87% in 2022
- USDA APHIS Deregulates Herbicide Resistant GE Cotton
- Purdue Study Finds Key to Plant Growth Mechanism
- Iran Starts Labeling GM Food
- Filipino Farmers Losing PHP33.85 Billion Due to Delays in Commercializing Bt Eggplant
- Public Participates in Golden Rice Consultations in PH
- Scientists Restrict Bt Gene Expression in Insect Biting Sites
- Researchers Find New Candidate Genes for Disease Resistance in Tomato
Plant Breeding Innovations
- CRISPR-Edited Tomatoes with Reduced Ethylene Production
- Gene Controlling Megaspore Mitosis in Arabidopsis Found
- FZP Controls Sterile Lemma in Rice Grains
- Organizations, Scientific Leaders Send Open Letter to EC President about Plant Genome Editing
Beyond Crop Biotech
- PsFAD3 Gene Involved in ALA Accumulation in Tree Peonies
- Researchers Develop CRISPR-Cas9 Editing Techniques for Ralstonia eutropha
- Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress: USA
- Randy A. Hautea Memorial Fund
- Report Identifies 5 Breakthoughs to Advance Food & Agricultural Research by 2030
- Food Matters: Food Security and The Future Of Food
Subscribe to CBU: