NAS Book: Preparing for Future Products of BiotechnologyJuly 5, 2017
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine released a new book titled Preparing for Future Products of Biotechnology. It analyzes the future landscape of biotechnology products and seeks to provide information that will guide future policies. The book also identifies potential new risks and frameworks for risk assessment and areas in which the risks or lack of risks relating to the products of biotechnology are well understood.
Get a free e-copy from the NAS website.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Number of Hungry People Increases Again, FAO
- Improved Cassava Varieties to Ease Hunger in Africa
- Research Reveals Plant Volatiles Released Deliberately
- Plant Hormone Cytokinin Found to Regulate Plant Growth and Development
- Scientists Find Plants Have Unique Gene Expression Networks to Cold and Drought
- Chinese Scientists Develop High Antioxidant Purple Rice thru Genetic Engineering
- Research Identifies Genetic Markers to Unlock Diastatic Power of Barley
- EFSA Publishes Scientific Opinion of Renewal for Continued Marketing of maize 59122
- Plants Use Hydrogen Peroxide as Protection Against the Sun
- MsmiR156 Improves Nitrogen Fixation in Alfalfa
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Cotton Transgenic Gene for Red Fluorescence Excised with Precision thru CRISPR-Cas9
- 50th AIFST Convention
- GPMB 2017
- NAS Book: Preparing for Future Products of Biotechnology
- New Book: Genetically Modified Organisms in Developing Countries: Regulation and Governance
Subscribe to CBU: