ISAAA Infographic: Approved Transgenic Plant EventsNovember 3, 2016
ISAAA releases a new infographic featuring the number of GM plant events based on the ISAAA GM Approval Database. To date, there are 404 events recorded in the database. Most of the GM events are for maize, cotton, and potato.
For more details, download the infographic for free at the ISAAA website.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- FAO Report Promotes Biotechnology as Key Tool in Facing Climate Change
- African Party State Delegates Converge for COP/MOP 8 Preparatory Workshop
- Kenyan Editors Urged to Rely on National Biosafety Authority for GMO Safety Matters
- Scientists Trace Evolution of Abscisic Acid
- Non-bruising GE Potato Cleared for Sale by USDA
- Meta-analysis in Mexico Confirms There are No Additional Risks in GM Maize Compared with Conventional Maize
- Scientists Find SGR Gene Induces Color Changes in Leaves
- Philippines Research Shows Bt Eggplant Does Not Harm Non-target Insects
- Research Team Develops Technique that Quickly Identifies Chemicals Affecting Plant Growth
- GM Crops Could Soon be Grown in UK After Brexit, Says Ag Minister
- Overexpression of HvPAPhy_a Gene Increases Phytase Activity in Mature Barley Straw and Grains
- TaCAD12 Gene Contributes to Resistance to Sharp Eyespot Disease in Wheat
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Researchers Review Opportunities Presented by CRISPR-Based Tools in Understanding Plant–Pathogen Interactions
- New Gene Editing Technology Cures Blood Disorder in Mice
- ISAAA Infographic: Approved Transgenic Plant Events
Subscribe to CBU: