New ISAAA Infographic: Where are Biotech Crops Grown in the World?October 19, 2016
ISAAA releases a new infographic titled Where are Biotech Crops Grown in the World? The infographic contains information about the 28 countries that planted biotech crops in 2015, based on ISAAA Brief 51: 20th Anniversary (1996 to 2015) of the Global Commercialization of Biotech Crops and Biotech Crop Highlights in 2015.
Download the infographic from ISAAA.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- UN Agencies Urge Transformation of Food Systems
- 2016 Borlaug CAST Communication Award Goes to Dr. Kevin Folta
- Egypt Holds Workshop on New Biotech Applications
- Researchers Reveal Biofortification Increases Availability and Longevity of Beta-Carotene in Sorghum
- WSU Researchers Speed up Nitrogen Fixation to Boost Soybean Productivity
- New Sequencing Technology to Help Breed Climate-Tolerant Wine Grapes
- Study Finds that Adoption of GM Crops Could Improve Health of Chinese Farmers
- Mindanao Farmers and Local Agri Officials Updated on Latest Biosafety Guidelines
- Expression of HvYS1 in Rice Increases Iron Uptake and Seed Loading via Selective Iron Transport
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Stacking Sequence-Specific Nuclease-Induced Mutations Using TALENs to Improve Soybean Oil
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Complete Zika Virus Genome Sequence Isolated from Semen
From the BICs
- Scientists in Egypt Improves Oil Plants
- Women's Groups Enlightened on Modern Biotech in the Philippines
- Technical Meeting with Stakeholders on Supplementary Guidance for Allergenicity Assessment of GM Plants
- New ISAAA Infographic: Where are Biotech Crops Grown in the World?
Subscribe to CBU: