ISAAA Releases New Myths and Facts BookletJuly 29, 2015
ISAAA releases Biotech Booklet 4, Myths and Facts about Agricultural Biotechnology. The booklet answers 10 myths on agricultural biotech, providing facts and data relevant to each topic.
The research for the illustrated booklet was done by Regina Rocero of Puzzled Owl CCEM Co. It is available for download at the ISAAA website.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Liebert Features Women in Biotechnology Law and Regulation
- Agri-biotech and Biosafety Communication Training in Malawi
- Bacterial Protein Activates Rice Immune System
- USDA APHIS Deregulates Enlist Cotton Trait
- GM Rice Produces High Yield, Less GHG Emissions
- U.S. House of Representatives Passes Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act
- India's PM Modi Releases ICAR 'Vision 2050'
- OGTR Receives License Application for Commercial Release of GM Canola
- Philippine Region 2 Farmers Eager to Grow Bt Eggplant
- Turkish Biosafety Board Approves 5 Biotech Traits
- Overexpression of Stress-Associated Protein from Rice Increases Salt Tolerance in Arabidopsis
- Rice Allelle Early flowering1 Affects Spikelet Fertility through Gibberellic Acid Signaling
Beyond Crop Biotech
- TOPLESS Plants Give Insights in Human Signaling Mechanisms
From the BICs
- ISAAA Report Launched in Ivory Coast
- ISAAA Releases New Myths and Facts Booklet
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (November 23, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (November 23, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (October 26, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: