Report Presents Agri-Biotech Global Market Trends for 2013-2019May 28, 2014
Research and Markets released the report Agricultural Biotechnology Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019. The report analyzes and forecasts the global agri-biotech market in terms of revenue from 2012 to 2019.
According to the report, soybean and corn are the most widely consumed GM crops globally. Rising demand for animal feed due to increasing consumption of meat is expected to drive the market for these crops. The global agri-biotech market was dominated by North American countries because of high adoption of GM crops and acceptance of consumers. Furthermore, the report also reveals that biotech companies are spending 15-20 percent of revenues on research and development initiatives. It is forecasted that Brazil will be the next growth engine of agri-biotech after U.S.
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7x6zrt/agricultural.
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Report Presents Agri-Biotech Global Market Trends for 2013-2019
- NaCRRI-UBIC Holds Awards Ceremony for Maiden Biotech Essay Contest
- Agri-biotech and Communication Workshops in Egypt
- Nigerian Govt Official Promotes Biotech for Food Security
- Colorado State University and Cairo University Meet on Joint Activities
- Scientists Identify Disease Resistance Gene in Pepper
- Researchers Find Key Pieces to Corn Yield Puzzle
- Photosynthetic Algae Sent Into Space to Elucidate Key Plant Mechanisms
- First Satellite Remote-Sensing Lab for Crops Opens in Pakistan
- Workshop on Biotech Crops for Bac Giang Farmers in Vietnam
- Scientists Work to Sequence Key Brassica Species
- Researchers Release First Phytophthora Map of Europe
- Memory Genes Allow Maize to Adapt to Repeated Dehydration Stress
- Cotton Acquires Improved Drought Tolerance by Overexpressing the TaMnSOD Gene
- Scientists Develop High Oleic Soybean By Targeted Mutagenesis
- Beet Armyworm Secretions Trigger Expression of Defense Genes in Tomato
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Shiitake Capable of Synthesizing Gold Nanoparticles
- 2014 BIO International Convention
- B4FA Releases Viewpoint Essays
- Bt Brinjal in Bangladesh–The True Story
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (February 21, 2024)
- Gene Editing Supplement (February 14, 2024)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: