New ISAAA Infographic Illustrates TALENsMarch 10, 2021
The infographic answers the following questions:
- What are TALENs?
- How are TALENs used to improve our crops?
- How are TALENs different from CRISPRs?
- How to gain access to TALENs technology?
The infographic is peer-reviewed and co-created with 2Blades Foundation.
Download a copy of What are TALENs? for free from the ISAAA website.
You might also like:
- Pocket K No. 59: Plant Breeding Innovation: TALENs
- Breakthroughs in Science Using TALENs
- Genome Editing Resource
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Endangered Plant Species Becomes Model for Genome Sequencing
- Canola Pan-Genome Completed; Reveals Broad Genetic Diversity of the Crop
- Book Explores Global Attitudes to GM Crops and Unravels Reasons behind Negative Sentiments
- Experts Encourage to Speed Up Biotech Adoption in Pakistan with the Help of Scicom
- China's Five-Year Plan Prioritizes Modern Breeding Techniques for Agriculture
- Researchers Boost Zinc Uptake in Arabidopsis to Help Alleviate Malnutrition
- Automated Genomics Screening to Hasten Cure to Crop Diseases
- Turkey Approves Five Biotech Traits
- Indonesian Scientists Identify Novel Gene To Develop Aluminum-Tolerant Rice
- Gene Editing Technology Used to Modify Traits in Corn
- New ISAAA Infographic Illustrates TALENs
- Nebulized Treatment Against Flu, SARS-CoV-2 Developed Using CRISPR
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (December 7, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (November 29, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: