New Publication: Pocket K on Bt EggplantSeptember 18, 2014
ISAAA releases a new Pocket K on Bt Eggplant. It features the technology behind the biotech crop and status of Bt eggplant adoption and experimentation including potential benefits in Bangladesh, India, and the Philippines.
Pocket Ks are Pockets of Knowledge, packaged information on crop biotechnology products and related issues available at your fingertips. They are produced by the Global Knowledge Center on Crop Biotechnology (http://www.isaaa.org/kc). The new format of the Pocket K is optimized for reading on PC or mobile devices.
Download a copy for free at http://www.isaaa.org/resources/publications/pocketk/48/default.asp.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- National Academy of Sciences Conducts First Public Meeting for GE Study
- African Agriculture Stakeholders: Put More Action in Achieving Sustainability
- World Vision Project to Improve Vitamin A Deficiency in Ghana
- Study Finds Genes in Corn Important in Defense Response
- Researchers Discover 'Most Famous' Wheat Gene
- Safety Aspects of GM Crops with Abiotic Stress
- Vietnamese Circular for Exceptional Recognition of Biotechnology in Agriculture and Rural Development
- COP-MOP Meeting in Korea
- Wild Grass to Help in Wheat and Barley Improvement
- Compositional and Proteomic Analyses of Biotech Broccoli
- Downregulation of Leaf Flavin Via RfBP Expression Results in Early Flowering in Arabidopsis
- WRKY Genes Involved in Soybean Response to Phakopsora pachyrhizi Infection
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Bio-Spleen Sucks Pathogens and Toxins from Blood
- GMOs: An Introduction
- Biotechnology of Fibrous Flax in Europe and China
- New Publication: Pocket K on Bt Eggplant
Subscribe to CBU: