Animal biotechnology is a rapidly growing field with the potential to revolutionize the way we produce food and improve animal health. In recent years, there have been a number of international workshops held to discuss the latest developments in animal biotechnology and to share best practices for regulation and oversight.
This section provides resources from several of these workshops, including presentations, reports, and other materials. The resources are organized by topic, so you can easily find information on the areas that are most relevant to you.
Whether you are a researcher, regulator, or simply interested in learning more about animal biotechnology, this page is a valuable resource.
- 4th International Workshop on Regulatory Approaches for Agricultural Applications of Animal Biotechnologies
September 12-16, 2022 , São Paulo, Brazil
- Virtual Workshop Series on Regulatory Approaches for Agricultural Applications of Animal Biotechnology
- 2018 West Africa Workshop
July 23-25, 2018 - Dakar, Senegal
- 3rd International Workshop for Regulation of Animal Biotechnology
June 26-30, 2017 - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
- 2nd International Workshop for Regulation of Animal Biotechnology: Preparing Markets for New Animal Product Opportunities
August 18-21, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil
- 1st International Workshop on the Food and Environmental Safety Assessment of Genetically Modified Animals
September 5-9, 2011, Buenos Aires City, Argentina
ISAAA shares, disseminates, and promotes science-based information to help in achieving global agricultural sustainability and development. During this time of COVID-19 pandemic, we monitor research on treatments, vaccines and keep track of the pandemic's effect on food security and agriculture. We help the public make informed decisions and actions to mitigate and recover from the impact of COVID-19. At this crucial time, we need your help. Please support our efforts today from as little as $10