Report Projects the Future of CRISPR-Cas MarketFebruary 15, 2023
The global CRISPR-Cas gene editing market is valued at ~US$ 830.7 Mn in 2022 and is projected to achieve a compound annual growth rate of 22.8% from 2023 to 2030. This forecast is according to the report released by Coherent Market Insights.
CRISPR, an abbreviation for clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats, is a simple but powerful tool for editing genomes. It enables researchers to easily modify DNA sequences and change their function. It has numerous applications in healthcare, food, and agriculture. The other similar gene editing techniques include ZFNs (Zinc Finger Nucleases) and TALENs (Transcription Activator-Like Effector Nucleases).
The report enumerated the prominent and emerging players in the market, which include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA (Sigma-Aldrich), OriGene Technologies, Inc., New England Biolabs, Cellecta, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Applied StemCell, Inc., Synthego, Genscript, Mirus Bio LLC, Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc., and Mammoth Biosciences, Inc. It also presents the profitable segments/subsegments for the market, which may affect the global expansion strategy of leading organizations.
Read more from Digital Journal.
You might also like:
- CRISPR Technology Market to Drive More Business Opportunities
- Demand for Nutritious Food and Targeted Treatments Fuels Growth of CRISPR Market
- CRISPR Plant Market Accelerating in Latin America
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
Gene Editing Supplement (February 15, 2023)
Research and Tools
- CRISPR-Cas9-mediated Editing of BADH2 for Better Rice Aroma
- Europe’s First Gene-edited Wheat Field Trial a Success
- Report Projects the Future of CRISPR-Cas Market
- CRISPR-based Tool to Help Tackle Deadly Mosquito-borne Diseases
- CRISPR Therapy May Help Repair Damaged Tissue After Heart Attack
Trends and Impact
- India’s DBT to Enhance Genome Editing Capacity of Scientists Through Research Grants
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (June 7, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (May 31, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: