COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts CRISPR Technology MarketMay 18, 2022
The global CRISPR technology market is estimated at US$2,251.21 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$6,453.96 million by 2027. A compound annual growth rate of 19.45% is expected from 2022 to 2027, according to the latest report on the CRISPR technology market released by ReportLinker.
The highlights of the report include:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has a positive impact on the market due to an increase in demand for COVID-19 diagnostic tests.
- North America dominates the CRISPR market and is expected to continue until 2027.
- Market growth drivers include increasing government and private funding, rising demand and adoption of CRISPR, and technological advancements.
- The biomedical segment (genome engineering, disease model studies, functional genomics, epigenetics, etc.) holds a significant market share.
Read the summary of the report from ReportLinker.
You might also like:
- CRISPR Global Market to Increase by 24.6% in 2022
- Gene Editing Market Recovers from COVID-19 Impact
- Japan's CRISPR Fish Enters Market
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
Research and Tools
- Gene Editing Can Help Preserve Aquatic Gene Heritage -Experts
- Researchers Find CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing Approach Alters the Social Behavior of Animals
- Gene Editing Cockroaches with CRISPR-Cas9
- Supramolecular CRISPR-Cas9 Carrier Enables More Efficient Genome Editing
Policy Considerations and Approvals
- Gene Editing Framework Gets Support from Biotech Ecosystem Community
Trends and Impact
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts CRISPR Technology Market
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (January 25, 2023)
- Genome Editing Supplement (January 18, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (January 25, 2023)
Subscribe to CBU: