Report Forecasts 7% Annual Growth of Animal Biotechnology MarketSeptember 20, 2023
A report published by Expert Market Research shows that the global animal biotechnology market size is expected to grow by 7% between 2023 and 2028. The high compound annual growth rate (CAGR) is due to increasing demand for animal-derived products, as well as the extensive applications of biotech in animal health and productivity.
The animal biotechnology market was segmented based on different factors, such as product type, application, and region. For the product type, they subdivided the market into reproductive and genetic products, diagnostic tests, drugs, and vaccines. For the application, they classified the market into food safety and drug development, development of animal pharmaceuticals, and other applications. The region was categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East, and Africa.
The report discussed the market dynamics, which includes Porter's Five Forces, SWOT, and key indicators for demand and price. The report also gave an analysis of the market structure, market shares, key players, industry trends, and other major developments of animal biotech companies.
For more information, read the report of Expert Market Research.
You might also like:
- CRISPR Technology Market to Drive More Business Opportunities
- Report Shows Potential Growth for GMO Testing Market
- Global Marine Biotechnology Market Forecasted to Grow by 2027
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- Microbial Genes Provide High Glyphosate Resistance and Low Glyphosate Residues in Maize
- Rice Scientist Receives 2023 Norman E. Borlaug Award for Field Research and Application
- International Conference Highlights Importance of Biotech Communication
- Kenyan Journalists Feted for Outstanding Reporting on Agri-Biotech
- ASCA6 Focuses on Crop Improvement Technologies, Biotech Stewardship, and Communication Strategies
- Report Forecasts 7% Annual Growth of Animal Biotechnology Market
- Japanese Researchers Introduce a Novel Gene Editing Technique
- GM Bacteria to Fight Ocean Pollution by Breaking Down Plastics in Saltwater
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (November 22, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (November 15, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: