ISAAA Launches Animal Biotech Resource PageJune 29, 2023
ISAAA, in partnership with the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), released the Animal Biotechnology Resource. It serves as a public repository of information materials on animal biotechnology sourced from international workshops organized by ISAAA, USDA, Virginia Tech, and partners.
The animal biotech resources include workshop proceedings, videos, podcasts, and presentation slides tackling the latest developments in the field as well as the regulatory approaches for consideration. The international meetings served as platforms for discourses and forming consensus on the topics. With the newly launched resources, regulators, researchers, students, and other key players in the animal biotech sphere are encouraged to continue learning and engaging about the topic to promote greater understanding of the technology and harness their benefits to the environment and to society.
Visit the Animal Biotechnology Resources now.
You might also like:
- Animal Biotechnology Resources
- Pocket K No. 55: Biotech-improved Animals
- Pocket K No. 40: Biotechnology for the Livestock Industry
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- Current State and Opportunities for Biotechnology in International Trade and Technology Transfer
- Computer Scientists Sequence Genome of African Domesticated Cotton
- Targeted Mutagenesis by CRISPR Improves Grain Quality and Heat Resilience in Rice
- ISAAA Inc. to Hold ASCA6 on September 11-15 in Indonesia
- Gene Editing Reduces Anxiety-Related Behavior in Mice
- Animal Biotechnology Symposium and Stakeholder Consultation
- ISAAA Launches Animal Biotech Resource Page
- Cultivated Chicken from GOOD Meat and UPSIDE Foods Receive Full Approval from USDA
- ISAAA and DA Biotech Release New Resources on Biotech in the Philippines
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (November 29, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (November 29, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: