What do you think of this newsletter?September 14, 2022
We would like to request for your feedback regarding our e-newsletter, the Crop Biotech Update. We value your comments and suggestions to further improve our service. Please take a few minutes to answer this short questionnaire.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to receiving your feedback.
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- What do you think of this newsletter?
- Nigeria Adopts Guidelines on GM Plants with Stacked Genes
- Researchers Unearth Genome of Wild Shrub from Tomato Family
- US Launches National Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Initiative
- Canada's Guidelines on Gene Editing to Advance Innovation
- GM Purple Tomato Gets Approval in the United States
- Vietnam’s Animal Biotech Research Capability to Support Gov’t’s Agricultural and Environmental Sustainability Goals
- Asian Regional Workshop on Current and Upcoming Items under the CBD and its Protocols
- Study Reveals Role of CW198 in Enhancer-promoter Interaction in Plants
- BREEDIT Bridges Gap Between Conventional Breeding and Gene Editing Techniques
- Specialty Crops to Hit the Market as First Gene-edited Entrants
- CRISPR Used to Develop Low Glutelin Rice for Phenylketonuria and Kidney Disease Patients
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (February 28, 2024)
- Gene Editing Supplement (February 28, 2024)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: