International Conference on Plant Breeding for Sustainable DevelopmentFebruary 27, 2019
When: July 2-5, 2019
Where: Gwangju, Korea
For more details, visit the conference website.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- FAO Report: Biodiversity Vital for Food and Agriculture Declining Fast
- USDA FAS Releases Report on Agri-biotech Status of South Africa
- Scientists Develop Wheat that Fights Celiac Disease
- US Ag Secretary Perdue: "Don't Fear Your Food"
- Isabela Governor: "Golden Rice is a Responsible Research"
- Independent Review Finds GM Crop Moratorium in South Australia Costing Farmers Millions
- Researchers Discover How Cell Walls are Assembled
- Overexpression of Maize Gene Enhances Salt and Drought Tolerance in Transgenic Tobacco
- Scientists Develop Method for Regeneration and Transformation of Groundcherry
Plant Breeding Innovations
- CRISPR-Cas9 Used to Develop Lignin-enriched Rice
- Scientist Expounds on Process and Benefits of CRISPR-Cas9 System in SEARCA BIC Policy Brief
- CRISPR-Cas9-mediated Editing Reveals a Major Role of a SUMO Protease in Rice Salt Tolerance
- International Conference on Plant Breeding for Sustainable Development
- Infographics: How Crops are Genetically Modified
- 5 Questions with Dr. CD Mayee, the Farmer's Son Who Became India's Champion of Biotech
Subscribe to CBU: