2015 Top 10 Facts BookletJune 29, 2016
ISAAA releases Biotech Booklet No. 5, "Beyond Promises: Top 10 Facts about Biotech/GM Crops in Their First 20 Years, 1996 to 2015," a visual presentation of the 10 important highlights about biotech crops from 1996 to 2015, taken from the 20th Anniversary of the Global Commercialization of Biotech Crops (1996 to 2015) and Biotech Crop HIghlights in 2015, authored by Clive James, Founder and Emeritus Chair of ISAAA.
The booklet and other information materials from Brief 51 are available for download at the ISAAA website.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- 2016 World Food Prize Given to Pioneers of Biofortification
- ISAAA Report Launched in Ethiopia
- Rwanda's Minister for Agri and Animal Resources Calls for a Biosafety Framework
- 'Amazing Protein Diversity' Discovered in Maize
- Japanese Scientists Develop Super Plants thru Simple GM
- ISAAA Brief 51 Launched in Pakistan
- Four Newly-Discovered Genes to Improve Rice
- University of the Philippines College of Law Holds Forum on GM Crops
- Coexpression of Two Transgenes Alters Metabolite Accumulation in Tomato Fruits
- Borrowed Genes Help Arabidopsis arenosa Survive Harsh Soils
- Scientists Develop GM Bananas with Longer Shelf-life
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Gene Mutation Causes Juvenile Mortality in Cattle
- Scientists Decode Rubber Tree Genome
- 2015 Top 10 Facts Booklet
- ISAAA Blog: ISAAA Report Reaches 4.27 Billion Media Impressions
Subscribe to CBU: