Science Speaks, ISAAA's Blog is Now Up!April 22, 2020
To continue its goal of providing effective platforms of communicating science to major stakeholders from different parts of the world, the International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications (ISAAA) launches Science Speaks, a brand new blog featuring key activities, events, and developments of ISAAA, its global network of Biotechnology Information Centers, and other partners. A message from ISAAA's Global Coordinator, Dr. Mahaletchumy Arujanan welcomes Science Speaks visitors.
Science Speaks is hosted by the ISAAA website, and aims to share, disseminate, and promote scientific knowledge and its vital role in achieving global agricultural sustainability and development.
You might also like:
- ISAAA in 2019: Accomplishment Report
- Which Eggplant Will You Choose?
- Science and She: Empowering Women in Science
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Development Using New, Fast-Growing Tobacco Plant Technology
- A Call to Action for World Leaders: Prevent Global Food Security Crisis in COVID-19 Fight
News from Around the World
- Science Speaks, ISAAA's Blog is Now Up!
- GE Crops Yielded Massive Economic and Environmental Benefits
- Effective Science Communication Goes Beyond Communicating Science, Arujanan Says
- Researchers Discover Longevity Gene in Plants
- International Team Completes Study on Cotton Genomics to Improve Cotton Varieties
- Experts Report an Improved Soybean Transformation Method
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Researchers to Improve Berries Using CRISPR Technology
- Argentina's Years of Experience in Gene Editing Regulation
Subscribe to CBU: