APAARI Releases Strategic Papers and Country Reports, 2018March 6, 2019
The Asia-Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutions (APAARI) has published a set of strategic papers and country status reports from the Regional Expert Consultation on Agricultural Biotechnology – Scoping Partnership to Improve Livelihoods of Farmers in Asia-Pacific which was held in Bangkok, Thailand in May 2018. The expert consultation was conducted to fill the gap within the Asia Pacific Region on the use of biotechnology to improve farmer livelihoods.
To download the reports, visit the APAARI website.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- International Team of Scientists Sequence the Genome of Cultivated Strawberry
- Zambia Lifts Ban on GM Importation, Says GM Crops are Safe
- UCalgary Scientists Find Canola Protein Vital for Pollination
- How do Plants Fight Bacterial Infection?
- Research Team Wins Battle Against Soybean Pest
- Study Examines Personal Constructs and Social Discourses on GMOs
- Legislative Officials Take Part in Public Briefing on Philippine Biosafety Regulations
- Research Suggests Identifying a Common Ground for Sustainable Agriculture in Europe
- Scientists Discover New Pathway that may Help in Developing More Resilient Crops
- "Sour Genes" In Citrus Fruits Identified
- GmBZL3 Functions as a Major Brassinosteroid Signaling Regulator in Soybean
- EC-Funded Toxicity and Carcinogenicity Studies Show that NK603 Maize Has No Adverse Effects in Rats
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Plant Genome Editing Database Consolidates Info on CRISPR-Cas Generated Plants
- Experts Converged on a Consensus that Genome-edited Plants are Beneficial, Study
- APAARI Releases Strategic Papers and Country Reports, 2018
Subscribe to CBU: