The Petri Dish is Now OnlineApril 12, 2017
The Petri Dish, the first science newspaper in Malaysia published by the Malaysian Biotechnology Information Centre (MABIC) is now available through a full-fledged online portal at www.thepetridish.my.
The newspaper has been circulated to all key stakeholders in the biotechnology circle in Malaysia for the past seven years, including the ministers. With the aim of getting biotechnology news to a wider audience, especially the general public, MABIC has launched the digital portal. Through the portal, it is hoped that the public will be more receptive to emerging technologies, and policymakers will be able to make informed decisions on policies, regulations, and funding while encouraging the younger people to pursue STEM education and careers.
Subscription to the portal is now available at The Petri Dish.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- 108 Million People Face Severe Acute Food Insecurity – Report
- Development of New Tool to Estimate GM Pollen Spread
- Untangling Molecular Mechanisms Connecting Plant Stress and Growth
- Scientists Aim to Develop Crops that Require Less Labor
- Study Shows Natural Genetic Engineering in Grafted Plants
- New Biosafety Guidelines Introduced to Stakeholders in Cebu, Philippines
- EFSA Publishes Scientific Opinion on Three-Event Stack Oilseed Rape by Monsanto and Bayer
- Identification of Gene Associated with Cold Tolerance at the Seedling Stage in Rice
- Mutant Rice Plants with Low Gibberellin Produce High Yield and Stress Tolerance
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Review of the Impacts of Genome Editing Techniques in Plants
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Gene Mutation Found in ‘Night Owls'
- Genes that Give Cannabis its Flavor
- 14th Annual BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology
- March for Science
- The Petri Dish is Now Online
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (June 29, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (June 22, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (June 29, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: