REDBIO Argentina 2013July 10, 2013
"Biotechnology and Society: Dialogues for Sustainable Development," is the theme of the VIII Meeting of Biotechnology REDBIO 2013 for Latin America and the Caribbean. The event will be held at NH Gran Hotel Provincial, Mar del Plata, Argentina, on November 18-22, 2013.
Registration details and more information about the meeting are available at http://redbioargentina2013.com.ar/website/menu-principal-ingles/subscription/.
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- 2013 Global Food Security Index Shows Resilience in the Face of Challenges
- Scientists Compare Genomes of Wild and Domestic Tomato
- Africabio CEO Says GM Foods in South Africa is Safe
- International Leaders Attend High Level Meeting for Africa's Sustainable Agriculture
- Gates Foundation to Build Biotech Lab in Nigeria
- Geneticist Urges Mining the World's Seed Banks to Feed Tomorrow's Population
- Roger Beachy: "I Got into Biotech Because I Wanted to Reduce the Use of Pesticides"
- ICRISAT Releases Iron-biofortified Pearl Millet
- Bosan: GM Crops Answer to Food Insecurity
- APEC Seeks to Widen Use of Agri-biotech for Food Security
- Lee Foundation Funds Breeding of New Rice Scientists
- Scientists to Develop Drought Tolerant Potatoes for Central Asia
- New Study Provides Insights for Further Understanding of Plant's Metabolic Control
- Scientists Discover Gene Controlling Multi-Herbicide Resistance
- UK to Build World's First 'Library' of Potato Mutants
- Researchers Identify Fungus' Mechanism to Hinder Plant Defense
- Sustainable Intensification to Help Increase Food Production
- Scientists Conduct Multigene Engineering to Improve Maize Starch
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Researchers Discover Second Molecular Door for Insecticide in Mosquitoes
- REDBIO Argentina 2013
Read the latest:
- Crop Biotech Update (August 17, 2022)
- Genome Editing Supplement (August 10, 2022)
- Gene Drive Supplement (July 27, 2022)
Subscribe to CBU: