ISAAA's Structure and Governance
ISAAA is a small, responsive, non-bureaucratic, international network with three Centers in North America, Africa and Asia. The network is composed of the AfriCenter in Nairobi, Kenya; AmeriCenter, Ithaca, New York; hosted under Cornell University; and the SEAsiaCenter in Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines.
An international Board of Directors oversees programmatic, organizational, and policy strategies of ISAAA. The Board consists of prominent individuals representing developing and industrialized countries, public and private sectors, and various professional interest groups, particularly those concerned with protecting the environment.
Board of Directors
- Clive James, Canada (Emeritus Chair)
- Paul S. Teng, Singapore (Chair)
- Jennifer Thomson, South Africa (Vice Chair)
- W. Ronnie Coffman, USA (Secretary)
- Wallace Beversdorf, USA (Treasurer)
- Anderson Galvao Gomes, Brazil
- Jonathan Dallas George Jones, UK
- Ronald L. Phillips, USA
- Jack Bobo, USA
- Mahaletchumy Arujanan, Malaysia (ISAAA Global Coordinator)