US EPA Approves New Agrisure® Trait Stack from SyngentaSeptember 14, 2016
A new trait stack from Syngenta, Agrisure® 3120 E-Z Refuge®, has received registration approval from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Agrisure 3120 E-Z Refuge offers above-ground insect control, featuring two modes of action against corn borer and control of ear-feeding insects, with the convenience of an integrated refuge product.
Agrisure 3120 E-Z Refuge will be available for 2017 planting from Syngenta, and through licensing agreements with other seed companies. Additionally, growers will have access to the insect control benefits of Agrisure 3120 E-Z Refuge in combination with Agrisure Artesian® technology for water optimization designated as Agrisure 3120A E-Z Refuge.
For more information, read the news release at the Syngenta website.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- FAO Projects Increase in Maize, Wheat, and Rice Grain Output
- Kanayo Nwanze Receives Inaugural Africa Food Prize
- Uganda's Minister of S&T Lauds Researchers on Biotech Innovations
- Kenya's National Biosafety Authority Gives GM Cotton Partial Nod
- Scientists Develop New Approach to Genetic Modification of Maize and Other Grains
- US EPA Approves New Agrisure® Trait Stack from Syngenta
- New Wheat Varieties with Dwarf Genes Show Promise
- South Asia Biotechnology Centre Invites Public Comments to Support GE Mustard
- Study Highlights Impact of Plant Breeding in the EU
- Fern Protein Expression in Cotton Prevents Whitefly Attack
- Researchers Search for Drought-Related Transcription Factors in Common Bean
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Geminivirus-Mediated Genome Editing in Potato Using Sequence-Specific Nucleases
- Researchers Engineer Potyvirus Resistance in Arabidopsis Using CRISPR/Cas9
Beyond Crop Biotech
- Trehalase Genes Regulate Expression of the Chitin Synthesis in Red Flour Beetle
- Biotech Crop Annual Updates and Biotech Trait Annual Updates
Subscribe to CBU: