ISAAA Inc. to Hold ASCA6 on September 11-15 in IndonesiaMay 24, 2023
ISAAA Inc. will hold the 6th Asian Short Course on Agribiotech, Biosafety Regulation and Communication (ASCA6) in Indonesia on September 11-15, 2023. ASCA is an annual training-workshop that aims to cater to participants who are interested to learn more about the following topics:
- entire value chain related to the research, development, commercialization, and trade of living modified organisms (LMOs);
- national and international legal instruments related to LMOs;
- effective communication of agribiotechnology and biosafety regulation; and
- science diplomacy in international negotiations.
More details will be announced soon. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the pre-registration form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like:
- ASCA5 Highlights CBD Updates, Science Diplomacy in Preparation for COP15-MOP10
- ISAAA Asian Course Tackles Value Chain of LMOs, Biosafety Regulations, and Communication
- ISAAA Short Course Highlights Relevance of Integrating Research, Science-based Regulation, and SciCom in Sustainable Agri Dev't
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- CABBI Researchers Chart Oilcane Microbiome
- ISAAA Inc. to Hold ASCA6 on September 11-15 in Indonesia
- Purdue University Innovation Introduces Vital Traits to Plants Without Creating Transgenics
- Single Gene Pathway Alteration Turns Chicken Scales into Feathers
- US FDA, NIST Collaborate To Standardize Genomic Alterations of Gene-Edited Livestock
- Scientists Create Gene-edited Allergen-free Chicken Eggs
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (May 31, 2023)
- Gene Editing Supplement (May 31, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: