The Story of Bt Cotton in India and ChinaDecember 19, 2019
Farmers from the developing nations of India and China have been planting biotech cotton for several years, which have boosted the national cotton production, benefiting the lives of small resource-poor farmers with higher income, health-friendly farming practices, and peace of mind.
Watch their stories in The Story of Bt Cotton in India and The Story of Bt Cotton in China now.
You might also like:
- Biotech Crops Continue to Help Meet the Challenges of Increased Population and Climate Change
- Pocket K No. 6: Bt Insect Resistant Technology
- Bt Cotton in India - A Country Profile
Biotech Updates is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a not-for-profit organization. It is distributed for free to over 22,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Biotech Cotton Planted in 15 Countries in 2018
- Bt Cotton Approved for Planting in Kenya
- The Story of Bt Cotton in India and China
Read the latest:
- Biotech Updates (March 22, 2023)
- Genome Editing Supplement (March 22, 2023)
- Gene Drive Supplement (February 22, 2023)
Subscribe to BU: