Genome Editing 101: Healthcare and Industrial Applications and RegulationsJune 17, 2020
ISAAA Webinars present Genome Editing 101: Healthcare and Industrial Applications and Regulation. This will be held via Zoom on June 19, 4:00 PM (GMT+8:00).
The webinar will tackle the following topics:
- introduction to genome editing
- genome editing regulatory perspectives
- current healthcare and other industrial applications of genome editing
The following experts will serve as the resource speakers in the webinar:
- Dr. Markus Wyss, Strain Director, Global Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management, DSM
- Dr. Martin Lema, Former Chair, National Biosafety Commission, Argentina
- Dr. Nina Gloriani, Member, Vaccine Expert Panel, Philippine Council for Health Research and Development, Department of Science and Technology
This free webinar is hosted by the ISAAA SEAsiaCenter and will be moderated by Dr. Rhodora Aldemita.
Register now at bit.ly/ISAAAGEdWebinar2.
You might also like:
- Pocket K No. 54: Plant Breeding Innovation: CRISPR-Cas9
- CRISPR Genome Editing Strategy Could Improve Rice, Other Crops
- European Scientists Join Forces to Enable Potential of Genome Editing
The Crop Biotech Update is a weekly newsletter of ISAAA, a non-for-profit organization. The CBU is distributed for free to over 23,000 subscribers worldwide to inform them about the key developments in biosciences, especially in agricultural biotechnology. Your support will help us in our mission to feed the world with knowledge. You can help by donating as little as $10.
See more articles:
- Scientists Find Super-potent Human Antibodies from Recovered COVID-19 Patients
News from Around the World
- Soil Health Trailblazer is 2020 World Food Prize Laureate
- Genome Editing 101: Healthcare and Industrial Applications and Regulations
- Australian OGTR Authorizes Clinical Trial of GM Influenza Vaccine
- World Experts Release Roadmap for Next Generation Crops
- Israeli Scientists Discover Possibilities of Plant-Sustained Electricity
- Study Reveals Transgenic Goats Can be Used to Produce Antibodies Against Cancer
- OsCpn60β1 Vital for Chloroplast Development in Rice, Study
Plant Breeding Innovations
- High-Efficiency Reduction of Rice Amylose Content via CRISPR-Cas9-Mediated Base Editing
- New Protocol: Genome Editing Using Rice Zygotes
Subscribe to CBU: