Interactive Map Shows Crop Field Trial Sites in AustraliaMay 8, 2019
Australia's Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) has made available an interactive map that shows the locations of crop field trial sites in the country.
The interactive map contains information such as the field trial license and its holder, crop and trait, area, location, and status. The map has 52 matching sites to date.
Visit the interactive map at the OGTR website.
See more articles:
News from Around the World
- Global Team Sequences 429 Chickpea Lines from 45 Countries to Develop High-Yielding, Climate Resilient Crop
- Genome Analysis of African Yam Backs Niger River as Cradle of African Agriculture
- Scientists Release Most Accurate Peanut Genome Sequence to Date
- Researchers Identify Cause of Seed Abortion and Role of RNA Pol IV Enzyme in Seed Development
- New Gene Metrics Increase Precision of Plant Breeding Technology
- Climate Extremes Explain 18%-43% of Global Crop Yield Variations
- Genomes of 480 Wheat Varieties Reveal Evolution, Human Sociocultural History
- Study Reveals Climate Change Boosts Banana Disease
- Healthful Oils from GM Plant as Effective as Fish Oil
- Experts Characterize Cadmium-responsive MiRNAs and their Target Genes in Maize
Plant Breeding Innovations
- Study Shows How Nature Makes Solution to Hidden Mutations
- CRISPR-Cas9 Used to Recover Red Pigmentation in Elite Rice Varieties
- ASEAN-U.S. Science Prize for Women
- Interactive Map Shows Crop Field Trial Sites in Australia
Subscribe to CBU: