ISAAA's Structure and Governance
ISAAA is a small, responsive, non-bureaucratic, international network with three Centers in North America, Africa and Asia. The network is composed of the AfriCenter in Nairobi, Kenya; AmeriCenter in Cornell University, Ithaca, New York; and the SEAsiaCenter in Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines.
An international Board of Directors oversees programmatic, organizational, and policy strategies of ISAAA. The Board consists of prominent individuals representing developing and industrialized countries, public and private sectors, and various professional interest groups, particularly those concerned with protecting the environment.
Board of Directors
- Clive James (Chair), Canada
- Paul S. Teng, Singapore (Vice Chair)
- W. Ronnie Coffman (Secretary), USA
- Wallace Beversdorf (Treasurer), USA
- Anderson Galvao Gomes, Brazil
- C.D. Mayee, India
- Jennifer Thomson, South Africa
- Jikun Huang, China
- Jonathan Dallas George Jones, UK
- Ronald L. Phillips, USA
- Randy A. Hautea (ex officio member, ISAAA Global Coordinator), Philippines